£40k per annum
This role will be based in my clients Northampton office but travel will be required to their West Midlands based office on a weekly basis.
- Are you an experienced Sales Trainer from a credible sales background?
- Do you have a background in defining & delivering compelling training that has had a huge impact on results?
- Excited about having autonomy in shaping your role that can make a huge difference on the growth of our business?
My client want to hire a Sales Trainer to contribute to the growth of their business by supporting the development and training of their sales teams.
This is a key role created to increase the skill levels, knowledge and experience for all sales teams across their different brands and products. This is a hands on role that will drive the strategic development and executive of our overall business strategy.
They will be looking for someone with the aptitude to take on this key role within the business. To increase the skill levels, knowledge and sales experience for all sales teams across all the brands leveraging market leading products.
This is a hands’ on position that will drive the strategic development and execution of their core strategy aimed at helping them sign up consumers for their portfolio of insurance service offerings.
You will have the ability to conduct learning needs analysis; breakdown goals and targets to develop action plans; design and deliver effective sales training programmes; validate and reinforce learning and methodical approach to evaluating results.
Sales Trainer Job Duties:
- Delivery of the core sales training modules to the sales teams at both junior and senior level, including the full training cycle of preparation, delivery and follow up.
- Prepare new sales representatives by delivering the Induction and Onboarding Programme, conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance
- Conduct training need analysis on all sales teams and make recommendations to the management team.
- Maintain training records for all sales teams to provide feedback and monitor progression and results.
- Able to motivate and train sales teams with confidence and credibility.
- Determines training needs by traveling with sales personnel; observing sales meetings; studying sales results & reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Deliver an array of classroom, online & floor side training courses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Provide the sales teams with constructive feedback so they can identify their strengths and areas for development.
- Work with the Management team on specific projects
- Travel to our regional offices in the UK and in Europe will be part of the role.
- You will need to have proven experience as a Sales Trainer who is committed to continuous improvement and developing high performing sales teams
- Previous experience of developing and delivering first class training within a sales environment is essential
- Able to engage groups of learners at every stage of the learning process using a variety of exercises and discussions to embed learning
- A passion for winning and working with high performing sales teams
- An understanding of assessment tools and their links to learning & development including evaluation of learning retention.
- A genuine interest and passion for training, keeping abreast of developments and best practice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK`s leading insurance service providers.