Our client, based in central Milton Keynes, are seeking talented individuals to join their dedicated, fun and high performing team at their Contact Centre. They offer an excellent working environment and high rewards for successful applicants to continue their careers.
If this role sounds of interest please send us your CV by clicking apply or get in touch for more information.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual who has the ability and determination to consistently over achieve on targets set. An effective communicator, you will have a proven track-record of combining strong product knowledge with excellent negotiation skills to identify and convert sales opportunities.
The primary focus for this role is to work from a high volume of leads that are obtained from a combination of direct cold calling and warm leads transferred to us by a third party. Key things you’ll be doing will include:
- Contacting customers to assist and provide quotations and policies for various insurance products.
- Utilising skills learnt in training, closing sales using a consultative and confident approach.
- Regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
- Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure existing information held is accurate
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
What we would like you to have
- The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity and dial targets.
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to sales
- High level of account management, sales and service ability
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proven successful background in a sale environment
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment