|Job Title||Sector||Location||Salary||Date Added|
|Implementation Consultant (EDI)||IT||Katowice||up to 100,000zloty per annum||19/06/2017|
Agenda Partnership are currently looking for an Implementation Consultant to join their team in Poland.
My client is a leading provider of electronic data (EDI) and eBusiness integration solutions to over 4,000 global organisations. We provide critical functionality for managing communications and data transformation within and beyond the enterprise. We have offices in the UK, Germany, Spain and Sweden and have customers across the world. We are seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Service Delivery team.
Your role as Implementation Consultant:
You will be responsible for using our in-house products to create data mappings for customers between different file formats, liaising with the customer to clarify data requirements, reviewing message specifications and ensuring compliance to the customer’s business requirements. Some projects may also require you to deliver installations and upgrades of my client’s products to customers, either on site or remotely, as well as providing user training on our product portfolio.
What will you need in becoming the successful Implementation Consultant?
* Demonstrable ability to logically analyse and resolve problems
* Exceptional communication skills
* Translating business requirements into technical functional requirements
* Adept with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Experience of B2B integration
* Good knowledge of I.T. networks and server environments
* Highly motivated, organised and methodical with an attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure
* Focus on personal responsibility / accountability
Languages: Fluent in Polish and English
It would be great if you also had:
* EDI solutions
* EDIFACT / ANSI X12 / TRADACOMS / VDA / XML message formats
* Windows Server / Active Directory
* Certificate Authorities
My client is looking to interview immediately so if you meet the above criteria then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com