|Job Title||Sector||Location||Salary||Date Added|
|C+E Driver - Nights||Driving||Tamworth||33000 per annum||20.03.2018|
Agenda Partnership are currently looking for 10x Night Shift Class 1 Drivers to work for one of Europe’s largest suppliers within the automotive industry based in Tamworth.
You will be delivering to stores out of hours and working on your own. You will be expected to open up and close stores so this comes with a lot of responsibility. On average your route will be worked out so you can manage 3x drops a shift, delivering cages and pallets. Branch deliveries take place between 18:00 to 03:00, no branch deliveries take place on Saturday nights.
My Clients fleet consists of 180 vehicles all Scania and all under 3years old.You must speak English fluently and have at least 6months UK driving experience, fluent English is very important as drivers carry bags with branch and alarm instructions. Basic drivers salary is £30,600, overtime is available as is paid at time and a third, on top of the basic Salary there as a £48 per week
• All drivers work a 4 week rota
• They are a 24/6 operation with no branch deliveries on a Saturday night
• Class 1 salary is £33,000 per year including shift allowance
• There is the opportunity to work overtime which is paid at time and a 3rd.
• Other benefits include nest pension, retail discounts, a discounted car leasing rates with Peugeot and staff discount of 20% on emplyers products.
• Drivers get 20 days holiday a year plus 8 days in lieu of bank holidays
• Also 94 new trailers are in the process of being built so our trailer fleet will be new.
• They also do driver CPC training
• They have a staff restaurant open until 8pm at night.
• All branch deliveries depart between 18:00 and 3am so the job will be a night shift role
• Drivers are to work in a rota group covering 3 store runs in the 4 week period
• All drivers are salaried and we are paid on the last working day of the month.
In a 4 week period a total of 18 Shifts will be worked.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to grow your ability as a driver and have security of a permanent role then please apply and Joanne Davies from Agenda Partnership will be in contact shortly.